Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who Nose?

This diary entry comes from the perspective of my husband, beacuse i was at work for this fun experience:) So hunny, take it!

Here goes. Mia and Aubrey had wanted a snack. And i thought, hey Mia has those candy necklaces left over from her birthday party at school. So i gave each of them one. Mia wanted to break hers apart and put it into a cup. So i gave her a cup. She was taking sips of the candy, and then about 10 min later, she said "daddy, my nose hurts" i asked "whats the matter?". she said "it hurts!" i looked at her nose and up it and didnt see a thing. Another 10 minuntes went by and she continued to complain about something being wrong with her nose. "Daddy!! There is something wrong with my nose!" So i gave it another hard look,spread her nostrils apart, and in her right nostril, caught a glimpse of something. So I got a flashlight, and shoved all the way up her nose, was a tiny piece of candy necklace. I just shook my head, had her blow her nose a few times, and out it came. Thats my story.

Good job honey. Now i would like to state that what goes on when i am not here is beyond my control, and that i asked Mia about the candy and she admitted to shoving it up her nose. Again, why would one do this, we will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment