Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pooping Picasso

One wonders why a toddler would want to play in their own poo-poo. I have pondered that thought many times with my own two year old. From the mural that she so nicely painted on her bedroom wall,to the body painting she did about 4 months ago. But today, the weirdest of all diaper doozies took place. After putting my two and four year old down for a nap, my oldest screamed out from her top bunk,"Aubrey Poopied!" Of course she did, i thought. I walkeed into their room to find my oldest staring at her pillow. "Aubrey poopied-did in my piloow!" "huh?" i asked myself? But as i drew closer to the bed,my oldest lifted up the side of her pillow case, and inside was the biggest,mushiest turd i have ever seen! The thoughts raced through my head! "why would she do that!? what would make her do that?! Why in a pillow case?! How did she get in it there?!" Well, i then aksed her.."how did this get in here!?" and she plainly answered "i took it outta my diaper and put it in dare" "why?!" i asked. "umm..cuz." she answered. Nowhere, any parenting books that i have ever read,is it stated that my toddler would go through a phase of shoving poop into a pillowcase! But, if it had been, i wouldnt have believed it,would you?

1 comment: