Thursday, April 15, 2010

Its gonna be a wild ride.

From sun up to sun down, and all the hours in between, my life is go,go,go. With three kids 4 and under, i dont know any different. The good,the bad,the smelly,the chunky,the slimey and the cuddly all make for a pretty interesting day. I have been married for 4 years and have had almost as many kids in those years. During the week I am a stay at home mom. And on the weekends, I work as a Registered Nurse at a local hospital. Although working opposite schedules is hard on me and my husband,we feel it is important that one of us is with our children. I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. Mia,who just turned 4 this past staurday, is my very precious princess. Athletic,gentle,girly and dramatic,she is my oldest and definitely most in charge. Aubrey,who will be 3 on May 8th, is my wild child. They say every family has one, and she is it for me! Although she is kindhearted,very intelligent and motherly,she can send even the most patient person running to the nearest liquor store! Then last but not least, there is my little Lexi. At just 7 months, her easy going personality has been my saving grace on many an occasion. I cant wait to see just how she will develop over the coming months and years. I love being a mom,but i know its gonna be a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment